DATE: Sunday May 28th 2017
TIME: 2:00 PM
VENUE: Surulere (Full Address given following registration)
Group therapy can give you insights and new perspective to what you're going through and can also provide you with solutions, tips and other supportive methods during conversations and listening to others share in a safe space.UMBRELLA (Men's only support group) provides a safe and private environment as well as atmosphere for you to unburden yourself and share without prejudice. What you say in group therapy stays in group therapy — it's all confidential and we are a stickler for this rule.
- If you wish to bring a friend, sibling, colleague along, please have them register or register for them.
- This email is not for onward forwarding. It is directed at you.
- It is okay if you do not wish to share at your first attendance at UMBRELLA. Get comfortable, we are always here.
- UMBRELLA is a private support group. Everything shared during UMBRELLA sessions are highly confidential.
- If you wish to have a one-on-one session after the support group, please indicate.
- Exact address will be conveyed in reminder email and texts.
MH-SPA (Mental health support for persons affected) is brought to you by @ProjectGetNaked in partnership with SheWritesWoman.org & Doctoora.com
Please ensure you read the full MH-SPA rules and guidelines on the sign up page - mhspa.projectgetnaked.com